Lightbend is a pre-IPO company, looking for talented, fun and energetic people who are motivated and driven. We are a fast-paced, rapid-growth start-up disrupting the software development industry. Success on our account development team hinges on a propensity for action, productive collaboration with the Sales and Marketing teams. It's a strong building block for a long-term career in Technology Sales. We guarantee that this relationship will be a two way street where we will invest the time and resources into your success which naturally will make Lightbend successful. Our goal is to empower you to be a master of your craft and enable you to pursue future opportunities within Lightbend or elsewhere.
The right candidate will:
- Passionate about being part of a team focused on igniting the engines of innovation, sparking new ideas and fostering new ways for people to work together
- Absorb the account development playbook and be ready to start contacting new prospects 7 days from start date.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using SalesLoft Cadence, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce CRM, Engagio, and Everstring.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as Architects, Development Managers, and Technology Executives.
- Working closely with sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
- Providing insights to, and collaborating with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
- Extensive use of Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- Exceed quota qualified consultations on third full-time month
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position:
- Learn and articulate complex subject matter
- Great listener
- Adept at investigation and research
- Natural story teller
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle and Persistence
- Unlimited PTO
- Rewarding commission structure with no cap
- Clearly laid out and communicated progression and promotion plan
- ROWE (Results Only Work Environment)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area.
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
What we offer:
Lightbend is a welcoming, transparent, and highly distributed company dedicated to creating high-performance systems that bring success to all who use them. With a strong focus on work-life balance, our company offers a fast-paced, collaborative environment mixed with challenging and engaging work. This combination has attracted and retained some of the brightest minds in our technology communities.
Lightbend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Click HERE to apply or use one of the following links